Friday, January 20, 2012

Lana Del Rey

I watched SNL last weekend and meant to post this sooner. I heard of Lana Del Rey from a friend, but never actually heard her sing. I saw who the musical guest was with Daniel Radcliffe, but had no idea who that was until later. It clicked that this performer was who my friend was talking about. Before SNL aired I previewed her stuff on iTunes and actually liked what I heard. Anyway, her dress that night was stunning! I want to know where she got it. It's a cream coloured lace, floor length gress and it jsut looks amazing on her.



Her performance wasn't all that great. She seemed a little shy to me, but I don't hate her as some people do. I did notice she was a little boring, but I turned my attention to her dress and amused myself by admiring it the entire time.  I don't know why everybody hates her so much, then again, I don't know much about her. Here is her performance (and my favourite song of hers so far). You be the judge





(source)(source2)

No comments:

Post a Comment